- Are you perfectly happy with the financial advice you’ve been getting for the last 3 or 4 years?
- In the last 12 years, have you made money on your investments?
- Are your investments earning 6% or more per year?
- Will you have enough money when you retire?
- Will you be able to retire when you originally planned?
If you answered “yes” to all of these, congratulations! You are way ahead of most of Americans. If you answered “no” to even one question though, I encourage you to educate yourself about alternative investments.
Contrary to what the stock market and your advisor want you to believe, you are not beholden to stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Other savings vehicles exist – conservative, guaranteed investments – that can help you reach your goals.
Want to learn more? Listen to my weekly radio show: Saturdays at 1 p.m. PST on KBRT 740 AM. Listen live online at http://kbrt740.com, visit my website for more information like this or call to schedule a no cost, no obligation consultation with me.